We have excellent footing in our indoor and two outdoor arenas. There is a 65' round pen located near the arenas. The mile long trail encircling the pastures is a great place to get horses out of the arena and features cross country obstacles and a seasonal water feature.
The tack room is heated and has a seating area with a window so you can warm up and watch the arena simultaneously. There is hot water in the wash rack.
The Ranch offers:
- Premium orchard grass hay
- Indoor arena: 72' x 120'
- Round pen: 65'
- Outdoor arena: 100' x 200'
- Barns: There are two barns on the property with stalls of varying sizes
- Pastures: There are 12 pastures on the property. Pastures vary in size , all have automatic waterers, feeders and most have shelter for your horse
- Paddocks: There are several paddocks that are used for horses that need to be watched or treated for a short period of time. The paddocks are also useful for clinics for guest horses
- Trails: Boarders are welcome to ride at their own risk around the property, including into the wooded areas, in order to give their horses some fun challenges and experiences
- Tumalo reservoir is across the street, as well as thousands of acres of national forest for riding your horse. All of which can be accessed by an easement provided by Tumalo Irrigation District many years ago